сряда, 25 ноември 2009 г.

Hey!

This is my very first post and I really don't know how to introduce myself. I hate introductions and I think it's weird to start talking about who I am and what I like/dislike, like if it's my first English lesson and the teacher is making me try to introduce myself to the class. Anyway, here are just a few things about myself (as short as it goes):

Early twenties.
Coffee addict.
I have my coffee without sugar or milk.
Obsessed with theater and literature.
An avid fan of movies
, especially Bergman, who's after all a theater guy.
An urban type.
Love to travel.
But hey, who doesn't?
Love to jog every morning.
Love coffee shops and meeting friends.
Love long, useless philosophical conversation.
A newborn passion: philosophy.
I never thought that would happen.
Love Nina Simone.
Love Coldplay
(but come on, Gwyneth Paltrow is no real actress, even though I love The Royal Tenenbaums, but hey, Wes Anderson at his very best could make anybody act!)
Sofia Coppola & Meryl Streep & Tina Fey & Julie Delpy - I love ya!
And of course, I just started reading Sylvia Plath's poetry and her novel The Bell Jar and it's amazing. I really hope a friend of mine could make me a present and bring me the edition of her diaries.
I love foreign languages.
I'm sucker for Before Sunset and Beore Sunrise (Richard Linklater's movies).
I love rumors. I love forests, I love small talk, I love Harold Pinter, I love Chekhov, I love mythology, I love my bike, I love cats and I love mountains, I love playing hide-and-seek and I love the sea.

That's pretty much everything I wanna share for now. And it actually reveals nothing. Which is extremely satisfying.

And right now I'm wondering why I didn't start this post in English in the very first place....


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар